Inlet screen S 8Fechar
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Stationary inlet screen made of 40/6 mm flat material with 18 mm
dia. cross bars arranged at a distance of 500 mm.
- Stable circumferential frame made of 50/50/6 mm angle steel with wall clamps or for bolted fixing.
- Inlet screen shielded arc-welded, acid-treated in a pickling bath and passivated.
Screen basket, elevated S 16Fechar
- Sturdy construction made from stainless steel flat material with perforated bottomplate
- With stable, frost-proof and corrosion-resistant plastic rollers
- Guide and support rails for vertical movement of the basket
- The guide rails are curved towards the discharge to ensure a partly automatic discharge of screenings into the customer's skip. The residual screenings are removed manually by means of a hand rake
- Whenever the screen basket is in the retracted position, a fall screen automatically shuts off the inlet
- Drive with electric chain pull and with block an upper and lower limit
Informações adicionais sobre o Produto